A list and reports from past events can be found in our blog.
POP will be sharing a booth with the Excellerat CoE at the NAFEMS World Congress, which will run as a virtual event from the 25th to the 29th October, 2021. More information can be found here. For anyone attending the conference, the booth will be number 9. There will be a presentation from a POP Analyst to watch out for too: in Session C9 HPC 2, on Oct 26th at 17:35 (CEST), Federico Panichi will present “Improving the Performance of Engineering Codes”.
POP will be particpating in the SC 2021 conference, St. Louis, from 14th to 19th November, 2021. POP experts are co-organizing and presenting three tutorials (all online):
• Hands-on Practical Hybrid Parallel Application Performance Engineering, Nov 14th (JSC)
• Mastering Tasking with OpenMP, Nov 14th (RWTH, BSC)
• Advanced OpenMP: Host Performance and 5.1 Features, Nov 15th (RWTH)
POP experts will also present two papers at SC21 workshops:
• Differential Performance Analysis Workflow for Algorithmic Changes, Nov 14th (RWTH)
• Performance of Dynamic Data Race Detection, Nov 19th (Joachim Protze, RWTH)
On December 15th, 2012 from 9:00 - 12:00 BST, POP experts present a Performance Analysis Methodology Workshop. The workship will be held online on Zoom and is organized in collaboration with the Computer Science Department and Advanced Research Computing, Durham University, DiRAC and N8 CIR. The workshop aims to give a solid understanding of the basics of performance analysis for research and simulation codes, using high- and low-level metrics. The agenda and registration details can be found here.