This is the homepage for the POP online training course. The aim of this course is to give an overview of the POP performance analysis methodology and the POP analysis tools. These are the tools and techniques used by POP experts when doing performance analyses and proof-of-concept work.
Upon completing this course you will have an understanding of:
- The challenges involved in HPC performance analysis
- How the POP Metrics aid understanding of application performance
- How to calculate the POP Metrics for your own HPC applications
- What POP tools are available and how they can be installed
- How to capture and analyse performance data with the POP tools
POP Online Training Modules